Narwhals Narwhals

Narwhals!

Coolest animals in the world! They can beat up polar bears, they invented the sheesh kabak AND they can beat upe a kraken... thingy... I think... but who cares? Narwals RULEZ!

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Wow...

These are the kind of videos that the only you can think of is "Wow...". The animation was awesome, the song was spectacular an the story was great. So yeah, maybe "Wow..." isin't really tthe best adjective there is, but hey, what else can you say with a video like that?

The Kirby Collab The Kirby Collab

Good, but not as great as it could be...

The ting is, some of them were funny, but a lot of them didn't make sense. And what is fun about a collab is that a lot of people make some funny videos. They were at least 5 funny videos. So next time making something like that, try to see if its make us laugh, or giggle at least!

FlashfireEX responds:

To me, only 2 didn't make sense. They actually were intended to be funny. They were just created by people with different senses of humor.

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

"Hey kid, you like candy?"

"My mom always told me never to talk to assholes."

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

"You kind of forgot birthday again cap'n!"

"I didn't forget, I just don't care!"

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

"I know I have a penis!"

"What the hell is Skittles doing up there?"
"Don't know, but it sounds HOT!"

TANKMEN TANKMEN

This never gets old!

"I just wanna piss without being shot in the dick!"

Girlshan in Paradise Ep4. Girlshan in Paradise Ep4.

Unbelieveble... in a bad way.

If you are going to make a movie based on an egoraptor movie, try to at least make it funny. Seriously, a 15 seconds long movie? AND with someone who can even speak some real words?

Turing Test Turing Test

A great horror\suspense!

The thing to have a good suspense animated short is to have a bizarre story, some good animation and of course, some music between the spooky and techno genre.
This movie had all of the requirements, maybe even better. Just while looking at the movie, you feel that something is going to jump behind you. In other words, terrific job Jimtopia! You deserve these 10 stars.

We can't wait for your next movie!

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

10 stars!

- I'm alive!
- I'm hungry...
- SAY YOUR LINE!!!
- But I have to poop!

Sometimes, you just watch some of egoraptor's movie and always laugh at the same place, at the same time. That's how good his movie's are.