Costume Complexion Costume Complexion

First story made with a flash artist :D

This was fun to do! Now time to make some more >:3

The Moonwalker The Moonwalker

Awesome!

I, for one, really liked it :D Burn in hell people who dosen't!

B B

Why was it the turd of the week?

This flash has so much stuff! See the roundness of the curves, the redness of the color, the sweetness of the background.... it is just splendedly beautiful!

48hr Film-fest entry 48hr Film-fest entry

Very funny!

I also like the substal jokes that you put in your flashes. Like in this one, when the little guy cut the fingers of the "God" guy, you can hear him say "Son of a bitch!" in a weird chipmunk voice :P Seriously thought, bravo again!

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

This is amazing!

The fact that this flash is about Dr. Seuss made me want to look at it, but when I saw the video, I was blown away by the akward yet bizarre feeling of the Cat In The Hat. Espacially at then ending! It kinda creeped me out... kinda!

The T 'Intro' The T 'Intro'

here is what i think this Intro is introducing

It will introduce a trio of eivil burglars, stealing from households and causing rampages in the streets. The flash will ressemble to a jazzy comedie of some sort... well, I hope i'm close to right!

AlmightyHans responds:

they are 3 detectives who quit their jobs as cops to become secret vigilantes and become an underground extension of the law. With their lack of identity they break certain rules to fish out evidence the police force needs to nail criminals who have managed to get away with their crimes. They send hints to the cops through letters dropped off at the police station's doorstep. Basically, they are bad ass informants that even cops don't know who they are.

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

Nice flash!

hey, what's a beeeeerd? (Giggles) Oh, wait, your Australian... (Stops giggling)

Luminiscense Luminiscense

Wow, sad flash...

But very nice animation, even if it's a bit slow!

Oh, and one more things guys... STOP MAKING FUN OF FRENCH... THINGS!

(No, I'm french Canadian)

Madness 10:final Madness 10:final

Nooooo!

Why can't Hank storke the penis boss to death using his Mister Crab arm?!

Oh yeah, because the boss too awesome, I forgot...

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

This is for people who says this sucks!

If you had watch the other Awesome flashes, you can tell that the jokes are, well, almost the same. Sure, the animation changed, and there is a lot of people yelling, but that's what makes these flashes very entertaining! The Awesome usally makes fun of the game by exagerating the personalitys of the people in the game, and also by making fun of how stupid things in the game are. So, in other words, these kinds of flash are the best!

Oh, and also, nice work Ego, I can't wait to see tha next Awesome!